GDMAF wants to thank NLA-Dallas for their support and making our community safer by the sale of these masks.
Take care of your community, in more ways than one. Limited Time NLA- Dallas Beyond Vanilla 30 Mask to support GDMAF. Portion of sales goes to support GDMAF. These masks are on sale for $12.75 each. To purchase yours, go here: https://www.nladallas.org/masks/
Five layer filtration provides extra protection. Activated carbon filter helps filtrate pollution, large airborne particles, and PM2.5 particles. Advanced filtration & extra layer of protection while air flows easily. Each mask includes one filter that can be used up to 12 hours. Additional filters sold separately.
Elastic ear loops are made with soft fabric similar to what you find on surgical masks. The same comfort worn all day by our front-line heroes, and now part of our masks. We’ve added a mesh lining on the inner cotton layer by creating pockets of air to help add cooling comfort. Note: Washing your mask will further soften the fabric materials.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort
- Breathable soft inner layer
- Talk easily with a slight stretch
- Machine washable
For Size Reference:
- Disposable surgical masks are 7” x 3.875” inches (not expanded) and 7” x 7” inches (expanded).
- CoverMyMouth size S/M face masks are 7.5” x 4.5” inches
- CoverMyMouth size L/XL face masks are 8.75″ x 5.5” inches
- Compared to disposable masks, S/M masks are similar to its unexpanded state, while the L/XL mask have 1.75” inches more wide coverage but fit nicely from the nose to just below the chin.
- S/M fit well on children, and also for adults with smaller/narrow faces.
- If a disposable mask fits somewhat loose, a S/M mask will fit. If the disposable mask is fully expanded or stretched, a L/XL will fit.
To purchase yours, go here: https://www.nladallas.org/masks/