Your first step is to contact a case worker at a local agency that gives assistance. If that agency is unable to help you, the agency can then contact us for other ways to get you some assistance. We do not take inquiries directly from clients with needs. All requests must come from an agency.
In 2013, GDMAF supported these organizations after they had exhausted all their resources to help the clients.
Here are a list of agencies we work with. Please contact one of these agencies.
- AIDS ARMS
- RESOURCE CENTER OF DALLAS
- AIDS INTERFAITH NETWORK
- HEALTH SERVICES OF NORTH TEXAS, DENTON
- HEALTH SERVICES OF NORTH TEXAS, PLANO
- HEALTH SERVICES OF NORTH TEXAS, GREENVILLE
- AIDS SERVICES OF DALLAS
- AMELIA COURT, DALLAS
- ARMS CLINIC, ARCH CENTER – CHILDREN’S MEDICAL CENTER, DALLAS
Download the 2013 Guide to HIV & AIDS Services in North Texas handbook